Patient Visits – Important Update
Clinic Update - Posted 6/4/2020
Safe and ready to serve you in-clinic and via telemedicine
As part of the COVID-19 recovery in Michigan we want to keep you informed as to what’s happening in our clinic.
Our goal is to remain accessible to our patients while keeping everyone safe and healthy. The Rochester Endocrinology team has created a clean, safe and secure clinic environment where patients are treated with utmost care.
We are now starting to offer to our patients options for telehealth visit or an in-clinic visit as appropriate based on needs and comfort levels.
How are we keeping in-clinic visits safe for our patients?
We are deploying increased safety precautions for staff and patients entering the clinic consistent with CDC guidelines.
- Patients and staff are screened for COVID-19 symptoms at the door.
- Everyone is required to wear a face mask. We offer a face mask if you forget to bring your own.
- Everyone cleans hands upon entry and hand sanitizers are available throughout the clinic.
- Appointments are staggered to minimize number of people inside the clinic at any given time, and chairs in waiting area are spaced to maintain social distancing.
- Exam rooms are disinfected between patients.
- We clean and disinfect all our common areas and high-touch surfaces frequently during the day.
- We continue to offer telemedicine / video visits to patients where appropriate without sacrificing quality of care.
Your Health Care Team
Rochester Endocrinology & Diabetes Center